Welcome to my blog

Hey there, I am 20 years old and I currently play the micro limits on Pokerstars.
I give myself the chance on becoming a professional pokerplayer until September 2013 and will put most of my time into studying and playing the game to achieve this goal.
I am going to update this blog regulary to keep track of my progress and write about concepts I found important for my development as a player and as a person.

Follow me on my pursuit to become independent as a Poker Pro!

11/07/2012

Short update and my challenge

Hello to all new visitors coming over from reddit or two plus two ;)

7 days into november and I am still doing good.
I am up for about 250$ (with rakeback) but behind in my volume-challenge with my mate.
To make up for it, I will have to put in 4 hours per day for the next 6 days which should be no problem.



Challenge:
until november 15th:
Hours: 18 / 40
Days:  7 / 15

november total:
Hours: 18 / 100
Days:  7 / 30

_____________

I have been analysing some regulars I play against on a regular basis. The leaks I found in their games are so tremendous, that the time I put into analysing them should pay off quickly.
I will make a new update in two days and add some usefull content. I have not decided whether it will be about goal-setting or a little reminder about becoming self-employed.

No comments:

Post a Comment