Welcome to my blog

Hey there, I am 20 years old and I currently play the micro limits on Pokerstars.
I give myself the chance on becoming a professional pokerplayer until September 2013 and will put most of my time into studying and playing the game to achieve this goal.
I am going to update this blog regulary to keep track of my progress and write about concepts I found important for my development as a player and as a person.

Follow me on my pursuit to become independent as a Poker Pro!

11/22/2012

Full Tilt, new goals, and meeting Pokerstars

Hey there again
I have been playing quiet a bit on FTP and accumulated to the, in my opinion, very different playerpool. People on FTP seem to be way more aggressive on the normal tables then on pokerstars. Nearly every table has his two or three guys 3betting 15% and up. But they are messing with the wrong LAGtard. ;)

Last 6 days: 180$ from winnings and another 65$ from rakeback


















At first I was playing the Rushpoker tables which turned out to be a pure rakehell. I havent seen anything like this before. NITs all over the place. Not playing a single hand and if they do, they slowplay it hard for the most part. Have seen some guys calling AA preflop and then c/c 3 streets not even thinking about a raise.
Anyway once I went over to the normal tables, I started crushing as no one seems to be handreading of them and you have a lot of fish and regfishes too which is always nice.
With the first deposit bonus, it feels like I have way more rakeback on FTP as on Pokerstars but I am not sure, as the rake on FTP is also higher.
So far I plan to stick with FTP until atleast monday next week as I will have to grind some hands on Pokerstars to not loose my VIP-level there.


New Goals:

I think my 50nl goal is defenetly achievable by the end of the year. Hey I could even start to play there now ;). But will wait until my bankroll is more handy and I will have a better overview of the playerpool on FTP. All my shots at 50nl have been succesfull so far tho.

My other goal, to reach 2000$/month by the end of the year, isnt realistic and I had to drop it. This goal will be achievable, once I reach 50nl tho as my Volume is staying very solid. (also pushed by my 1st deposit bonus on FTP)

Meeting Pokerstars:

I was invited by Pokerstars for a feedback meeting and it was fun. I got  to meet grinders who also were living in Hamburg. I felt like a fish as everybody else was playing 100nl and higher ;).
But I dont feel my game beeing that far away from beating 100nl (watch out selfconfidence oO)currently. I added them all to skype and then hosted a group to keep us all in touch. It was defenetly a very good experience to meet other grinders and I didnt expect to be that many of us just in hamburg.



Have been skipping my updates on this blog lately which sucks as I had the time to do it and I apologize for that. I will keep em coming more frequently now. No slacking allowed!





No comments:

Post a Comment